myStory Referral Credit Program
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to:
- Existing myStory customers (‘Referrers’) who refer friends and family to sign up with myStory; and
- A user who creates a new myStory account (‘Friends’) after receiving a referral link from a Referrer.
By participating in the myStory Referral Credit program (‘Program’), you agree to these terms and conditions.
Please don't spam.
myStory discourages spamming. Please only send referral messages to friends and family who you genuinely think would want to receive them. You must not market or promote this offer through paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
You cannot refer a friend who is already registered as a myStory customer.
This offer is only available to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
Your Referred Friend cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Friend has to be a new customer who has not purchased from myStory before.
We automatically disqualify suspicious referrals. If someone you referred made their first purchase using your myStory referral link and you didn’t receive a Referral Credit, your referral might have been flagged as suspicious. Just shoot us an email email@example.com, and we'll sort it out for you.
Use the link.
Your friend must create a myStory account from the unique personal referral link we have given you. If your friend creates a myStory account from a separate link or creates a myStory account independently (i.e. if they visit myStory directly) you will not receive a referral credit.
Receiving your $10 Referral Credits.
You will receive a $10 Referral Credit to use towards future myStory orders when the following conditions are met:
- Each Referred Friend must be a new myStory customer.
- Your Referred Friend must create a myStory account from the unique personal referral link we have given you.
- Your Referred Friend must place an order of $60 or more within 60 days of creating an account.
From time to time, we may:
- Create an expiry date for the use of credits earned via the Program; and
- We may terminate your eligibility to earn credits or participation in the Program, or take the same action for Friends you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums.
- Distribute your personal referral link via IM clients, text messages or in any other offline method (e.g in any printed material, mail or other document, or any oral solicitation);
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer incentives to others who register new accounts;
- Participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
- $10 Referral Credits can only be used for orders greater than AUD $60 (in total minus all fees and taxes, discounts, shipping etc), and will be applied at the Checkout .
- Your Referral Credit will expire if it is not used within 60 days of creating an account with MyStory.
- In order for us to help our Referrers keep track of their Referrals and Referral Credits, you agree to us notifying your Referrer when you have used your credit, and to us giving them your name when we do this.
CHANGES TO / DISCONTINUING THE PROGRAM
myStory reserves the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to:
- add to, remove or otherwise change these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, changing the amount of credits payable to Referrers, awarded to Friends, how credits may be spent, the minimum order amounts and expiry dates for use of credits; and
- to discontinue the Program in its entirety.
- If myStory change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Program, this will affect your existing rights in relation to any credits that have been accrued prior to the change or Program discontinuance.